Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Party like a 4-year-old!


We celebrated Keeler’s 4th birthday this past weekend.  I still have a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that my baby is 4-years-old.  My mom, sister, her family and my cousin Ashley with her baby all came up on Thursday to go to the fair.  This schedule has become somewhat of a tradition.  Keeler was born several weeks early but it’s worked out great since his birthday week is such a fun week in our little town...just meant to be :).  On Friday, we ventured to the local water park where we met up with Mimi, aunt Tiffany and cousin Bryon.  Granny also came and brought Shalie, Larissa and Nichelly.  
My sweet friend Anne made Keeler’s cake.  She is so talented and it was so yummy --- check out her treats at The Pink Momma.  All our guests were highly impressed!  
Since the party was at the water-park and since we had several people staying out our house over the weekend I opted to decorate the house.  Keeler wanted a Caillou party.  Once I started telling people the theme I discovered that Caillou is not that well know.  If you have never heard of him, it’s a darling little PBS show about a 4-year-old boy and his family.  Keeler just loves him.
Before we headed to the water-park we all ate at Pizza Hut and had cake.
Keeler always has great parties!  
1 year: John Deere Tractor Theme
2 years:  Curious George Theme
3 years:  Backyardigans Swim Party
Someday I'll have to do a post on each one.  
Oh, how I wish I would have started blogging sooner!
Our party babies with Jarret & Samantha
Grandma got Keeler just what he wanted, a whoopee cushion.  
True Story. :)
 Uncle Troy & Ronda gave Keeler a miniature roping dummy.  Keeler LOVES it!  They always think of the best gifts for my little cowboys.
 I didn't take my camera into the water-park for obvious reasons but my sister got this photo.  These kids had a blast! 
We loved having everyone for the celebrations.  
Kallahan and Brynlee were so darn cute together!  
Even it they both get a little rough at times! :)
----------------------------
Keeler, "You've got mail!"
Keeler's birthday has spilled over into the week.  He has two play-dates and then last night when we got home a package had arrived.  It was from his Grandma Shirley & Grandpa Kaku.  They sent him a bubble machine and Slip & Slide.  He had to test it out so when daddy got home Keeler & him went out to play.  Kallahan was having fun in the boxes until he spotted what was going on outside so we all ended up wet.  I just love my little cowboys.  Thanks everyone that helped make Keeler's 4th birthday the best yet!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment