Thursday, December 15, 2011

Closing & Alphabet Wall

As most of you know, we found out on Friday that we would close on the old house in a week.  That means the deal went through in less than two weeks -  wow!!  Many of my close friends and family got a stressed call on Friday morning because I didn’t know how we were going to get out so quickly.  But again, this was a blessing.  It was that push that got us going and amazingly with the help of Troy, Granny and my mom we actually stayed the night in the new house on Friday evening.  I am just so relieved that we had most of the painting in the new house completed as well as the flooring done.  Since Friday, we have got everything moved over and most everything put away.  I just lack hanging pictures and decorating.  Tonight, Sabra came over and brought us a “new house” cake.  She also helped me hang the letters in Kallahan’s room. 
This is an idea I got off Pinterest (aka, the crack for crafty people).    *More pictures to come, I just want to get everything in order. 

“Move on, It is just a chapter in the past, but don’t close the
book- just turn the page.” - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment