Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Pajama Party Link Up!

Darci/Natasha/Ashley/Jenny/Julia

Merry {week of} Christmas!  
Today I'm linking up for a fun Christmas Pajama Party.
This weekend we hosted our little family of four Christmas since we'll be with extended family in just a few short days.  Before we got started, I insisted that the little cowboys take a few pictures in their matching pajamas before we started opening gifts.   
I adore this picture of Kallahan looking over at Keeler's gift...  
Such a sweet little brother :)
My little cowboys are growing up!  
Wonder how many more years I can get away with matching Christmas pajamas?  And why, oh why must they grow so fast?   
We invited Granny over for our little Christmas.  We love having her around and there's nothing better than a little Granny lovin'.  We ordered in Chinese food and drank eggnog - strange but I'm thinking it might just have to be our tradition.
Fa, la, la, la, la, la, la!

Both of their jammies can be purchased HERE.

And because I feel like time is flying by, I had to look back on a Christmas past... circa 2012.
Please join us for this fun and festive link-up! Merry Christmas!
Photobucket
Pin It

29 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh what great jammies! Your pictures turned out really nicely. Merry Christmas! Found your post on the Christmas Pajama Party :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers to another wonderful party!! I loved the party theme. Anyway, I am thinking to host a private Christmas party this year at some local NYC venues. Do you have some funky theme and planning ideas for my party?

    ReplyDelete