Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Life is Sweet


I’ve been busy editing pictures from the past three months  – I was getting way behind and overwhelmed.  But, I had to share these pictures.  When I came across this picture of my mom feeding Kallahan a candy cane I knew she had done the same with Keeler.  I went back through my pictures and found it!  I was amazed to see how much my little cowboys look alike.  I go back and forth from time to time about their similarities but here it is pretty obvious.  How did I get so lucky to have such precious & happy little cowboys?! 
We had a great weekend.  Tyler’s parents, Tiffany and Bryon came down to work on Granny’s home improvement projects.  It was so nice to get to see them and have Tiff and Bryon stay at our house.  Keeler and Byron play so well together. 
“Life is uncertain.  Eat dessert first!”Ernestine Ulmer

No comments:

Post a Comment