Monday, March 5, 2012

Celebrating Bryon

Oh what a fun weekend we had!  We went to Texas to celebrate our youngest nephew, Bryon's third birthday.  Tiffany & Russell hosted the party at a local church activity center.  It worked so great.  The kids played hard and had so much fun going down the HUGE slide!  Even us adults had to give it a go!  My kids are so lucky to have cousins near their ages on both sides of the family.  We are also so fortunate that my family and Tyler’s family get along so well, we really are just one big family.  My parents and sister’s family were invited to the party and we loved watching all the kids play together. 
Just a few of my favorite pictures from the weekend.
My beautiful big sis
Baby Kal & Mommy
Mimi going for a run with the boys
Goodbye Amarillo, we'll miss you!!!

Photobucket

"Surrounded by family,  Surrounded by Love" - Donna Strause

No comments:

Post a Comment