Thursday, January 16, 2014

Favorite Things Party

Today I'm linking up for January's Favorite Things Party hosted by:
I haven’t done a link-up in a while so I thought this could be fun, especially since I’m focusing on my resolution of no clothes shopping {in January}.  Let’s check out some "things!" 

I’ll share of couple of my favorites (under $10):

I happened upon these because our local store was out of Pond’s wipes.  I was instantly in LOVE after one use.  I can honestly say I had never felt my skin feel so clean and refreshed as it did that night. These babies make removing makeup a breeze.  I wear a heavier makeup for coverage and in the past I never felt like it was fully removed.  I use one at night after my shower and they remove EVERYTHING, even waterproof mascara with one wipe and leave my skin feeling just the right amount of moisturized and refreshed.  I use another one in the morning before I put on my makeup just because I love them.  They come in a very convenient pack so they’re very easy to travel with.   

Camo & Lace Infinity Scarf
I picked up my scarf at craft bizarre before the holidays.  I think I paid around $15 but found a similar one here for only $9.90.  Keeler tells me I can’t wear camo because I don’t hunt, ha!  However, when I wear it I think it rightfully reflects our family / my style – dominated by boys while trying to keep it classy (hence, the lace detail). 

Be sure to check out the link-up for more great things here or here!

Photobucket
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I love that scarf, and my boys would LOVE it if I had one. I have never tried those Ponds wipes. I'll have to! BTW: I wanted to say how sad your last post about the calf dying was. We have had many chickens die, and my boys get so upset. I think now they are a little immune to it because this past summer we had a fox get in the chicken pen, and they didn't cry and even helped me bury them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stacy! Oh my, a fox?! Glad to know they handled it well. Death is just so hard to explain :(

      Delete
  2. Adding the Neutrogena wipes to my Target list and LOVING the scarf. So cute! Thanks for linking up, girly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an adorable scarf!! LOVE it!! Thanks so much for linking today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those wipes sound amazing. I have wondered if they'd get off heavier makeup, so these sound like the real deal!! May have to pick some up soon. I am in LOVE with your scarf! Way too cute!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO buying those wipes!! I have been so apprehensive to try them, so thank you for sealing the deal! Also, the scarf looks fabulous on you!! <3

    ReplyDelete