Friday, March 21, 2014

Spring Break!

I feel terrible for my lack of posting but life has been B.U.S.Y!  Just when I think I'm getting my bearings straight then another project or something crazy is thrown my way.  I truly love it but it would be nice if time could slow down a tad.  We'll be in Vegas at this time next week and it couldn't come at a more perfect time.  We need a break! 
The month of March has been a blur so I promise to go back and fill in the blog soon } for my memories' sake ;)
This week is Keeler's spring break.  We had one nice weather day yesterday (50+ mph blowing dirt on the others... seriously reliving the "Dirty 30's" around here) so I took the day off work, Tyler had a quick appointment in the city and then we spent the day enjoying the outdoors.  We we went to the zoo (rented a fab family bicycle), ate a great lunch out and then came home and played in the yard.
Happy first day of Spring!  Enjoy the photo dump:
We ended the night with Chinese take-out while watching Frozen.  Well, the boys watched the movie while mommy worked on baby shower details for a shower I'm hosting this weekend.  I just wanted to stop in and say hi.  More to come soon... 

"It’s important for them to see us enjoying the things they love."
Photobucket
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment