Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Cousin Photos

Happy December!  Where has this year gone?  
We had a fabulous Thanksgiving full of blessings, eating too much and of course a little shopping!!  I am so happy to report that I am 99.99% done with all my Christmas shopping.  The only item we have left to make/purchase is our annual Shutterfly calendar for my sweet mom.  But it shouldn't be a problem since we were able to capture some cute photos of all her grandkids this past weekend.  
Pin It
 Pin It

We started this tradition in 2011 and I couldn't love it more - look how much our kids have grown.

"A cousin is a childhood playmate who grows up to be a FOREVER FRIEND!"

Photobucket
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this!! Such cute pictures (it helps that those young ones are adorbs)! I want my own kiddos in cousin pics (someday:)

    ReplyDelete