Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!  It's 2015...
Here's a little video of 2014 in review I put together while bored in the airport.

Our year was so full of "good times."

For 2015 I have just a few goals/resolutions that might stick better if I put them in writing:

1) SAVE money.  I tried it last year but I am making a concerted effort to quit buying nonessential items, i.e., clothes {particularly for myself}, decor items and toys {after Christmas it's getting ridiculous up in the Baker house AND they play with NOTHING. nothing.}.

2) WORKOUT more but STRESS less.  Last year, I was blessed with a group of us girls running together in the mornings but once it became too cold we've turned to our treadmills but I haven't done too well and I've been beating myself up over it.  This week I'm doing better and will continue.  My alarm in set for 5am and will stay that way for the rest of the year.   

3) And most importantly, keeping my mind on the POSITIVE and APPRECIATE our many blessings.  No matter how bad {or good} my days, I will make an effort to stop and think about things and realize how good I really do have it.
And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Philippians 4:8a 



Photobucket
Pin It

3 comments: