Friday, April 3, 2015

My Birthday Weekend!

Happy {good} Friday!  This past weekend my family came up to our part of the world to celebrate mine and my niece, Jacey's birthdays.  And we got spoiled for sure!
We all met up at a hotel and then went to dinner.  The weather was perfect for patio dining and catching up.  Man, I've missed my family.
I LOVE time with my big sis!
On Saturday we crammed in A LOT of fun!  We went and watched the new movie Home.  It was adorable and the little cowboys are already planning to go see it again when it comes to our local theater.  
We took the kids to their favorite restaurants {with play places of course} and my birthday weekend would not be complete without a little retail therapy...
Samantha and I scored the cutest {matching} dresses for Easter.  Don't worry, we'll be in different states.  Then we went and had a little Easter egg hunt and silly string fight.

 Seriously, the MOST fun!  The kids were all about getting Grandma Kak.
 We also managed to squeeze in some pool time.
All our silly little fish :)
 This one is going down as one of my top birthdays EVER.
I'd like to click my new converse heels and go right back there ;)

But wait... today truly is a "good" Friday!  I love Easter weekend and everything it represents.  I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!
Photobucket
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment