Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday Favorites!

Hooray for Friday!!  I'm linking up today and sharing some of my FAVORITE photos from a little TV commercial filming session we did for our dealership this month.  Of course I recruited my two little cowboys and two of the cutest little girls I know to participate.     
Really, isn't she the cutest?!
 We just got back the final version of the commercial from production and it's so cute!  All our kiddos did so great.  Of course it was hot, humid and took a couple hours to get all the footage but they were serious professionals. 
I probably don't mention it enough... I LOVE my job!
Momfessionals
Linking up with: Erika/Narci/Andrea
Photobucket
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. How cute are these pictures. Love all the sunshine in the back. What adorable kids! Stopping by from the favourites link up

    <3 Sarita it's my girls' world

    ReplyDelete