Monday, July 6, 2015

Happy Birthday America

I hope that your 4th of July weekend was filled with happiness and you created some wonderful memories .  We sure did!  I love all holidays but the 4th is at the top of the list!
This past week we spent time getting everything prepared to have family in town and to have a party.  Kal was a pretty good supervisor ;)
Friday afternoon, Tiff and her family arrived.  These four boys had a blast playing in the yard.
I recruited Granny to help me in the kitchen with party prep.  I loved that we were "twinning!"  She's the best - I don't tell her enough but we are beyond blessed to have her around.  She helps in countless ways.
Saturday morning, Tiffany and I worked on getting most of the food prepared for the evening party while the kiddos played.  Who knew Tiff and I could make such a good baking/cooking duo?!  We did awesome together.  Thanks again for all the help.  
Then we all loaded up and headed to the farm to swim.  
I think us girls had the most fun... just floating and catching up.  Thanks again for having us out Troy and Ronda!
Then it was back to the house to get everything ready for our party.

PARTY Time!!
Granny with "her greats!"  I just LOVE everything about this photo.
 Tifffany, Russell, Bryon and Brody
 My 3 cowboys.  My world.
 These are the only few pictures I managed to get of the little cowboys.  
They were just too busy popping fireworks and having fun!
Erica and Tim
 Brandi and Ethan
 I hope that everyone had a great time.  
All the boys in the family and several of our friends seem to really get into the fireworks so our personal display was tremendous plus we have a great view of the city fireworks
 {sorry no pictures, I can't manage to take photos in the dark}.
 Cheers to the "best 4th of July!"
 
 Thank you sweet calendar for making the holiday on a Saturday this year instead of that awful mid-week stuff (yuck!).  Our Sunday was spent cleaning up a bit and then some glorious {much needed} napping took place.
"Happy Birthday America!"
Photobucket
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great party! Love all the cute photos. Can't wait to see yall in a few days. We have missed you.

    ReplyDelete