Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Our Easter Sunday

Happy Tuesday!  It's back to reality after a long holiday weekend.  Keeler went back to school, I'm back off sugar {even though it's my birthday} and tonight Keeler has his first soccer practice.  We're overly thankful for all the memories that were made and most importantly, that He is risen!  We're rejoicing and thankful to have an amazing God that sent His son Jesus down to earth to die for us. "He is risen, indeed!"
Of course my little cowboys were up bright and early Easter morning.  This year I got up at six o'clock to get myself ready and have breakfast ready so that we wouldn't have a hectic morning before church.  Reality is, I've giving up on the dream that they'll ever sleep in.
I reused last year's Easter baskets tool boxes.  Instead of several small items we opted for a couple items that they've really been asking for this year. We'd typically have a hunt outside but when we woke it was 19 degrees out so we arranged to have the bunny come later in the day when it was a little warmer out ;)   
Our little cowboys looked ADORABLE all dressed and ready for church. 
It was such a blessing to see our church PACKED on Easter Sunday.  We love our new Pastor and it's amazing to see what God is doing in our little church and community.  Don't you just love Pastor Todd's #sermonselfie? ;) 
I took the little cowboys to Sunday School after church while Tyler, Tiff and Russell started on the Easter meal and "helped" the Easter Bunny hide eggs.
We were all so excited to see cousin Haylee.  She was beyond adorable in her little Easter dress.
Brotherly love :)
Cutest Cousins
After a delicious lunch {shout out to Tiff and Tyler for an amazing meal} the weather had really improved so the older cousins hid the eggs in Granny's yard.  They were very creative hiders.
After the egg hunt we had fun with confetti eggs.
The confetti eggs turned out to be the most fun thing ever. I hope that I can find them every year from now on, it was definitely everyone's favorite!
I might be partial but we have the cutest crew!
In the evening, we went back over to Granny's for a crawfish boil.  
The little cowboys had fun playing with their new toys in the yard. 
I still can't believe Easter has come and gone...  
From ours to yours, Happy Easter!!
Photobucket
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment