Monday, October 31, 2016

JC Halloween

Happy Halloween! This weekend we had our annual Junior Civic couple costume party. It was a lot of fun and it's always great to see everyone's creative costume ideas.
We had a pinata and her hombre...

Mommy and Daddy Pig. I didn't get a good picture but they had Peppa Pig shirts on.
The Bank Robbers
Crown and Coke
Popeye and Olive
Peanut Butter and Strawberry Jelly
and kissing sailors...

Tyler and I went as Al and Peg Bundy from Married With Children. Tyler picked our costumes this year and I just went with it. I basically added a red wig to my Sandy costume.
Tyler picked up his outfit at the Goodwill.
The JC girls. Love them all!
I guess our costumes were a hit because I took best female, Tyler won best male and we won best couple. Wow, the Bundy's are winners!
We're looking forward to more Halloween festivities with the little cowboys tonight.
Photobucket
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment