Wednesday, June 26, 2013

a crazy week but a lot to LOVE!

I'm linking up with Jamie today for What I'm Loving Wednesday!
I'm loving that my life is getting back to normal after a busy/stressful week.
We left our house last Thursday for a quick trip to meet our newest nephew.  Right before we left we got the news that Tyler's great aunt had passed away and her services would be on Wednesday.  Once we arrived in Texas we ended up getting the news that my aunt had passed away on Friday.  Thankfully we were able to stay an extra day to attend her funeral.  It was nice to see family that we never get to see.  
It was not so much fun being in the car for over 7 hours on Monday but our little cowboys did amazing!  How could you not LOVE this picture?!

 I'm loving that while we were in Texas my friend Natalie and her family stopped by to visit and we finally got to meet baby Camdyn.  Isn't she the sweetest?!

Once we got home life got crazy busy. Granny (our sitter) was tied up for the majority of the week with the funeral and prepping for a family wedding for Tyler's cousin Tolan.  I was able to work from home and watch the little cowboys most the week but I had meetings to attend on Thursday with no one available to watch the boys.  I'm loving that my sweet friend Sabra kindly offered to watch the little cowboys.  She was a real life saver!  The boys had so much fun with her.  She took them to the zoo and to the library while I was in my meetings.   

I'm loving that Tolan & Brittney asked Keeler and Kallahan to be their ring bearers.  
 Keeler did a great job!  I am so proud of him.
Kallahan, on the other hand, was just too little and BUSY to actually follow through with the ceremony.  He rocked his ring bearer shirt (that I'm loving) at rehearsal on Friday night but couldn't stay still long enough for us to even attempt putting him in the wedding on Saturday.  Maybe in a couple more years little man!
 I'm loving that Keeler thinks this is best pose ever.  Thanks dad! 
 Also, I'm loving Kallahan's sweet smile in this one ;) 

and last but certainty not least, I'm loving this handsome man.  He puts up with so much and keeps our little family 'sane.' - well sorta, ha!  Tyler you are my rock.  
"I have someone that says he loves me every night and shows me everyday."
What are you loving today?
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Keeler is so cute on his outfit. It reminds me of when he was so little and he was my ring bearer too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your loss. Glad things are looking up. - Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Condolences. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. But can I just say what a beautiful family you have, you truly are blessed.

    http://tigerlilley.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/what-im-loving-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete