Friday, June 28, 2013

High Five for Friday

 Linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday
1// High Five - for little boys!! My cousin Ashley (that is married to Tyler's bff) sent a text yesterday that they found out they're having a boy. We are so happy that they are having another baby and pray it's healthy.... but truth be told I was keeping my fingers crossed for a little boy. Ashley had asked a long time ago if I would keep our little cowboy bedding just in case they ever had a boy and it will mean so much to be able to pass it down to them.
2// High Five - for my new turquoise flip-flops! If you know me, I almost always have on a little turquoise, be it one of my dozen turquoise necklaces, my stud earrings and now even my shoes! These were a great find on Zuily. #TurquoiseTheNewBlack
3// High Five - for our first session of swimming lessons coming to an end. Don't get me wrong, Keeler has really enjoyed taking lessons but he goes from 11:25 - 12:05 so I take him over my lunch hour - I miss my hour. We have one week off and then it all starts again.
4// High Five - we're moving onto wedding no.2 of the summer. I was asked to design the invitations for Heather's upcoming showers. This one might be one of my favorite designs so far. #TheCowgirlInMe? :)
5// High Five - for my summer drink sole-mate, Cayman Jack™ Margaritas. Thanks for introducing us Leslie!! They come in cute little glass bottles, really pack a refreshing punch and are made with 100% pure Agave nectar. Warning: calorie count is somewhat high @ 240 per serving. But all I really need is one or two... okay maybe three, ha! And see what's on the TV behind my drink? It's Big Brother 15 - High Five for #BB15. Summer has officially started folks.
Photobucket

1 comment: