Monday, June 6, 2016

Peggy & Donnie's 50th

This past weekend we helped host my Aunt and Uncle's 50th Wedding Anniversary Party at my sister's house.  It was such a lovely day for a lovely couple. My aunt Peggy is super special to me and has always been like a second mother.  She's my "other!"  One of my fondest memories growing up is spending time at their house in the summers.
Our aunt Vickie made this gorgeous cake.  Hard to believe but it tasted better than it looked!
We had close to 100 family members come to the party.  It was such a special day.
Peggy and Donnie with their two daughters and their families.  Such a good cooking group!
Because of you both, the world knows truth and love exist. 
Happy Anniversary!

All the Kelley Cousins

Everyone had a blast at the party. These two manned the bar ;)
The kids loved swimming.
And we all enjoyed games and spending time together.
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.
Photobucket
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment