Sunday, April 8, 2012

6 Month Photos


My sister and I took the baby to have his 6 month photos done while we were visiting for Easter.  This little cowboy did so good.  He loved all the attention and just hammed it up the entire time we were there.  Sadly, this is the first time I have had Kal’s pictures taken in a studio.  With Keeler, I was obsessive – 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, etc… poor second child.  I am so glad that we took him.  I don’t want to forget this stage.  Like Maria, my friend at work said, this baby could not get any cuter!!  We might be bias but he is such a doll. 
Big news:  Kallahan has a TOOTH!!  My mom discovered it yesterday on Easter Sunday.  Ironically, three years ago on Easter Sunday we discovered big brother Keeler’s first tooth.  My baby is growing up!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog via Kelly's Korner... These 6 month pics are so cute. I have been looking for ideas for my little guy. We are also in Texas. Hope to see more of your cute posts.

    ReplyDelete