Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Easter


I hope everyone had a wonderful & blessed Easter weekend.  We sure did while in Texas! Just to mention a few highlights: we had three egg hunts, kid's shirtless egg dying, great times with family/friends, a beautiful service and a great Sunday meal. And then the little cowboys and I all slept hard on the way home! :)

Cowboy Keeler & Mommy
Egg Hunt #1 - at my parents
Byron ---- Kal with his grandpas & Izzy ----- our friend Kaitlyn
Samuel ------ Jakob ------- Jacey (Happy Birthday!!) 
Our beautiful cousin Brynlee
My husband's family
My parents and our family
Baby Kallahan
Egg Hunt #3
My 2 little cowboys - love  
"Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. 
He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die." 
John 11:25-26


P.S. 
We also got to finally meet our little friend Henry.  
It was great spending time with everyone and of course playing with these three:

Photobucket







1 comment: