Monday, September 30, 2013

Feels like Fall!

Fall is finally here!  Life is crazy busy between chasing these two crazies and keeping up with work and home but we wouldn't want it any other way!  This weekend we played catch-up from being out of town for Kal's birthday party last weekend {post coming soon} and to add to the chaos I turned around and went out of town for work during the week. 
These two kept their daddy on his toes while I was gone.  Tyler jokingly said, "we'll try not to burn the house down"  - prior to my departure.  So when I got a text one evening "everything and everyone is fine and the fire is out". I simply laughed and went on.  However once I got settled in my hotel room and called to check in Tyler quickly explained that he wasn't kidding!!  The boys had started a small fire with my blow dryer and toilet paper.  Needless to say, the blow-dryer is now stored in a high cabinet.  Overall, the boys did great while I was away.  I'm so lucky to have such a hands-on husband/daddy that can care and comfort for our crazy precious little cowboys.      
Something about this picture reminds me of my dad.  Maybe it's his stance or maybe it's the sophisticated tie?! ha!
We had a great Sunday afternoon outside soaking up the cooler fall temperatures and playing with the neighbor boys! 
Whitney and I joked that our little guys looked like "rag-a-muffins" but I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures after her dad dropped us off some pumpkins.  Our porches are certainly looking festive - I love it!
My mums are in full bloom as well.  Oh, the little things :)
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Your boys are SO cute! I'm pretty sure we would have numerous play dates if we lives close by. The John deere boots have my kids written all over - John deere birthday party this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and the blow dryer incident is hopefully something you guys can look back on and laugh now. I can just imagine them doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fire incident, crazy what kids can come up with! By the way, loved the bw photo with orange pumpkins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny about the fire. Your boys are the cutest!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are precious and love to read about thei adventures! Love y'all, Samantha

    ReplyDelete