Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Go Blue

I'm terrible about taking pictures with my good camera now days and most often snap with my phone but for tonight's game I managed to remember and snapped some pictures of Keeler's game.  I don't want us to forget what a great first year of soccer he had.
Keeler really wanted his dad to tie his shoes before every game.  He was the only one of us that could tie them tight enough :)
He's truly enjoyed learning the game and embraced the experience.  He was blessed with the best coaches and we're so thankful he found "his sport."  I'll let the pictures do the talking...
He played hard but enjoyed every minute of it.  The coach played him every minute of every game.
We're super proud of you!
Life is like soccer: you need goals!
Photobucket
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment