Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Yay! I was nominated for a Liebster Blog Award.
Wait. What's that?
Glad you asked :)

It means someone think I have a noteworthy blog.  Thanks Anne!


This award is given to those bloggers with less than 200 followers and who deserve a recognition and support to keep on blogging. This is also some sort of a way to increase number of followers. So here are the rules:

1. You have to list 11 things about yourself.
2. Answer the questions sent to you from the person who nominated you.
3. Choose up to 11 bloggers that you follow with less than 200 followers.
4. Go to your nominees page and inform them of the award.
5. Make 11 questions for your nominees.
6. You cannot tag back.

These are 11 things about me.
1.  I love to shop…to a fault.  There is nothing like wearing a new outfit.  My mom use to tease and say I needed disposable clothes b/c most time I would wear them once and then move on. 
2.  I met my dreamy cowboy hubby at Sonic.  Yes, Sonic.  We were both there getting drinks with friends.  His friend rolled down his window and asked for my number…the rest is history!
3.  I love to jog.  I am back in gear and have ran over 17 miles in the past week. 
4.  My biggest fear are mice.  Just ask my hubby!
5.  I got “best dressed” in high school – see that shopping addiction pays off, ha!
6.  I graduated college in 3 ½ years.  Looking back, why was I in such a hurry to grow up and work?!
7.  My favorite TV show is “Big Brother.”  I can’t get enough.  Thankfully it only comes on once a year.
8.  I started teaching preschool Sunday school this year.  Best.Job.Ever.  I absolutely love teaching young children about our amazing God!!
9.  My first job was mowing my church lawn at 16.
10.  I eat a cup of dry cereal daily.  Gluten free Chex™ are my current obsession.  Why no milk, I don't care for it and this saves me calories!  I get my calcium from a supplement.
11.  I loved playing “paper” as a young girl.  My sister & I would spend hours cutting out people and house/interior rooms out of magazines.  Then we would line up our ideal houses (living room, kitchen, bedrooms, etc…) and play all day.  Such cheap entertainment!

Here are the blogs that I nominate:
Here are the questions for me:
1.  If you have $1 Million and you can only spend it for one day, what will you buy? 
I would pay off all our debt.  I would go ahead and pay for both my son’s college (we’ll pretend that’s possible this far in advance).  I would give both my parents and in-laws a hefty thank you cash gift...they have helped us a lot over the years!  I would then go and buy something that would hold its value well (art work, a house, etc..) for the plan to sell and then get that cash back!  So mommy could eventually retire :)
2.  Who is your childhood superhero?
I guess it’d be some Carebear
3.  What is your all-time favorite movie?
“Shag” with Phoebe Cates.
4.  Name 5 things that you can't live without.
Faith, My Cowboys, Cereal, Music and Money!
5.  Do you believe in ghost? 
Not in scary ghosts, but I do believe in spirits
6.  What is your most embarrassing moment?
Wearing a shirt inside out to dinner on a date in high school.  It was then pointed out in the  bathroom by female classmates of my boyfriend. 
7.  What is on your purse at this moment? Name 5 things.
Debit card, lip gloss, check book, flash drive, library card (I carry a little bitty clutch that holds very little and throw it in the diaper bag)
8.  What is your dream car?
I always wanted a Toyota 4-Runner & now I have one!!  Luxury wise – a Lexus
9.  When was the last time you cried?
I almost teared up Friday at nephew’s pep rally---just thinking about how quickly our babies are growing up.
10.  Who is the most important person in your life?
God
11.  Describe yourself in one word.
Original

Here are the questions I have for you:
1.  How long have you been blogging and what made you start?
2.  What is your dream job?
3.  Would you rather be a bird or a fish and why?
4.  What is the best gift you've ever received?
5.  All time favorite beauty product?
6.  What do you want to be for Halloween this year?
7.  Name something you can't go a day without doing.
8.  If you were given the keys to a time machine, where would you go and why?
9.  Do you prefer blue or black ink?
10.  What's the last thing you regretted buying?
11.  If you could trade lives with anyone, who would it be?



Now it's your turn. Have fun!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I loved reading the 11 things about you and thanks for nominating my blog even though yours is much better. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nominating my blog too! It made my day. I enjoy reading and relating to your blog. Thank you!!!! Kim from Working Momma Memos.

    ReplyDelete