Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Happy 4th of July!

I hope your 4th of July was filled with happiness and you created some wonderful memories.  We sure did!  I love all holidays but the 4th is at the top of the list!
We hosted a little party at our house in the evening with some of our closest friends. 
The little cowboys helped us get ready for the party.  They are always great little Bakers ;)
I made my traditional cookie cups. They got rave reviews again.  We had sooooo much food, I wish I would've taken a picture of our spread because it was insane.  My friends are the best cooks!
While I was finishing up the party details the little cowboys and Tyler went firework shopping. I was told that's a "boy thing!"  And oh boy - they bought several and put on a great show!
 Before the party started they had to test a few.
Chad seemed to be a fellow pyro and brought several of his own fireworks too.
Tyler and the boys only to a break to eat and the rest of the evening they were busying putting us on a show.
I was suprised, Natalie's little girls loved all the action too. They weren't scared at all.
 Kallahan was in his element. Such a mess!
The best was he would light one, run off and yell, "that's mine baby!!"
We had the cutest festive crew of little firecrackers!
 We attempted a picture with us mommies too but we weren't very successful. 
Love these ladies and their kiddos.
Little cowboys #themBakerbros
Levi is in the middle of wheat harvest but with our recent rains {8+ inches in a week} he was able to join us.  We were so happy to have them.
And my little Becca Boo.  Such a dolly!
I have such fond memories of the 4th of July as a child.  I think we're doing a pretty good job making wonderful memories for our little cowboys too.
Love this chick! We shared some great laughs.
Kallahan's bestie, cousin Shalie, came to the party and stayed overnight with us. Kallahan was over the moon! They are so cute together.
Wishing you a very happy and safe Independence Day! A BIG THANK YOU to all the brave men and women that have served and are serving to provide and protect our freedom. If it wasn't for you we would not be able to celebrate our freedom!

Photobucket
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a GREAT celebration! And I love your little guys "that's mine baby!" - so fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Thank you so much for having us over, it was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete