Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday Favorites: Summer Ready!

Today I'm linking up and sharing some of my recent FAVORITE summer purchases for the little cowboys.  Shopping for little boys really is a lot more fun than I ever imagined it could be.    
We're super excited about summer around here.  We stay busy and active all summer long by playing outside, playing t-ball, traveling and of course swimming.  Their clothes need to comfy, cool and... well of course, cute!  I buy them matching or coordinating whenever I can get away with it.  I dread the day they tell me to stop.
^These will be perfect for the 4th of July!!^
3//  Nike Free 5.0 Running Shoes: Volt Color
Preschool sizes here
Toddler sizes here
6//  Americana Swim Trunk from Target
7//  Sailor Swim Trunk from Target
How adorable is Kal in his new target trunks?!  
I picked up the matching rash guard and hat too.

I just can't do a shopping post without sharing at least one of my FAVORITE summer finds.  A big thank you goes out to Sheaffer for sharing these adorable shorts.  I've loved LOFT shorts for years because the 4" inseam is a great length for me (short w/o being too short), they come in the cutest patterns and they wash well too.   
I mean, how PERFECT is this picture for this post?! :)
Thanks for stopping by. I can't wait to browse all the other Friday Favorites!
Momfessionals
Linking up with: Erika/Narci/Andrea


Photobucket
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Such cute clothes and I love your blog. Popping in from the link. - Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! Love all these picks :)
    Happy Friday!!
    Chelsea@ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite posts! Your boys are always dressed precious. I didn't know that JCPenny carried JD! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete