Friday, May 22, 2015

Kindergarten Complete

Keeler has officially completed Kindergarten.  
It feels like yesterday was his first day of school
 He had a wonderful year with the best teacher and a great group of kids.  We couldn't be more proud of him. He has evolved so much this year and not just academically, but emotionally and physically too.
This week I volunteered at Keeler's "Fun Day."  My job: help face paint mustaches on 500 kids.  I loved it!  The best part was I got to eat lunch with Keeler's class.  Each time he saw me throughout the day, he ran over and gave me a big hug.  I know someday it'll be embarrassing to have me around, so I really soaked it up!
 Tyler and Kallahan surprised Keeler with a few new farm toys as his reward for staying on green all year.  We were so proud that he was able to maintain positive behavior ALL YEAR!  We made a big deal of this!
 "Schools Out for the Summer!"
Kallahan asked for his picture to be taken for the last day of school too.  
Well of course my cutie, why not?!

Time is going by a little too quickly but  we're just going to embrace it.  First grade here we come!  We're so proud of you Keeler!!

Photobucket
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment