Saturday, August 13, 2011

All work and a little play…

32 weeks pregnant!  Friday, we went to my doctor’s appointment.  Unfortunately, my doctor had a family emergency so I had to see his practicing partner.  He was very nice.  It was a basic progress check up.  I gained a little less than a pound and my blood pressure was good.  The baby did measure small @ only 29 weeks.  The doctor asked if I had experienced any lower pressure, which I had reported to Tyler earlier in the week.  He said the smaller measurement could simply because the little cowboy has dropped.  He said that they would measure again in two weeks and if he was still small then we would have to do a sonogram.  He did not seem concerned and since I have felt more pressure, I am sure everything is fine.    
After the doctor, we went to Target.  Grandma helped Keeler pick up school supplies and a couple shirts.  He really enjoyed picking everything out and reported that he is going to like school!  Grandma enjoyed spoiling my little cowboy, along with the supplies she bought him a little gardening set.  They had fun planting radishes and
tomatoes when we got home.
Today we started working on going through tubs of Keeler’s infant clothes as soon as we woke up.  I knew that it was going to take time but my house was torn up by the time we were done.  We had clothes piles everywhere and Keeler managed to drag out every toy in the house while we were busy.  I also went through all of Keeler’s clothes in his closet and discovered that a back-to-school shopping trip needs to be planned asap for him.  We finished up around 2pm and that’s when we finally got ready for the day and out of our pajamas.  I am so relieved that Kallahan’s clothes are out and organized for at least 6 months.  I am glad that I have not bought much for him either because we are fully stocked!  Thanks Grandma for all the help!!

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for." (Author Unknown)


No comments:

Post a Comment