Friday, August 5, 2011

Welcome to my blog!


         This is something that I have wanted to do for quite some time but have not made it a priority.  So, today is the day.  I mainly started the blog because I wanted one place to keep track of my little cowboy(s) and share funny life stories.  With a little cowboy that is already three, I learn day by day how apparent it is that they grow up too fast and I don’t want to forget a minute of it.  You hear all your life that kids grow up too fast but I don’t think that one can fully understand until they have kids themselves. 
         Today marks the 31st week – 8th month of my pregnancy and I kid you not, this pregnancy has flown by.  This scares me because I can predict that it will seem that Kallahan will pass through the baby stages into toddlerhood even faster than Keeler did.  Can you believe it?  In less than 8 weeks we will get to meet Kallahan Troy.  I can’t wait but I can for the fact that there are still so many things I hope to get accomplished before his arrival.  Starting with this weekend, I am plan on packing my hospital bag – just to be ready. 
         I am so blessed with such a darling family and I want everyone to share in our world, just “3 cowboys and a mommy” enjoying every minute!  Thanks for reading!!  
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.” (Proverbs 3:5-6)

No comments:

Post a Comment