Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day!

            Yesterday was a  "Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day!”  As I was getting ready to leave work my computer crashed.  It would not do anything.  What made it so stressful was the timing because it was 6 o’clock.  I just had to wait to see what the problem was until the IT Manager could get to it today.  I fretted all night.  I called and complained to several people – thanks Toby and mom for making be feel a little better.  Poor Tyler got to hear about it all evening and I just sulked around and could not get the worries off my mind. 
           Thanks to answered prayers, a wonderful IT Manager and a great boss I had a great day today!  I didn’t lose my work files –  over four years of projects, records, etc…  I had meetings all today but while I was in and out I got the great news – our IT Manager was able to retrieve all my files and ordered me a new laptop – which will be much nicer.  
           Tomorrow morning Keeler has a physical for preschool scheduled.  Still hard to believe that my little cowboy is going to preschool so soon.  Then tomorrow evening my mom is coming to town to spend the weekend and help me with baby prep.  We are going to go through our storage of all of Keeler's baby clothes, get them washed and organized. 


"Give your stress wings and let it fly away."  (Terri Guillemets)

No comments:

Post a Comment